Thursday, January 14, 2010

Weekend Getaway

We took a road trip to Flagstaff this past weekend and it was just what I needed! We were able to attend a beautiful baptism and I got to make new friends! We drove to Sedona on Saturday and took a little hike to "The Devil's Bridge." It was gorgeous and the weather was perfect. Oh how I love Arizona.

The Whole Gang


I love spending time with this girl.
AND to top it all off, I got to see ABBY! Love her.
I also got the opportunity to talk to a couple sister missionaries that were enthusiastic and excited about the work and it made me really excited to serve! I can't wait... my part is submitted and I'm waiting for the Stake President to schedule an appointment with me. Exciting! Overall, it was a fabulous weekend and I came home feeling so grateful for good friends, and the Lord's hand in my life. I feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be right now and I'm excited about the future!

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHH MY GOSH.. I LOVE THISS!! since i don't have these pictures so i'm stealing this college i love you oh so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh. you'll have to update your blog on how your mission papers are doing.

    and can you please teach me how you made those headbands? adorable!

    ReplyDelete