Sunday, February 7, 2010

Heaven on Earth

This past week was SUCH a good week. I had the opportunity to do a session with Joslyn on Tuesday night and a session with my parents on Thursday night. Its amazing how much better I feel after I leave the temple. The spirit is so strong there, it truly is the house of the Lord.
This was only one of the reasons I had such a good week... of course another one of the reasons is because my mission call came! I'm going to the Philippines, Quezon City Mission, speaking Tagalog and I report April 21st! I am unbelievably excited! I know that's where the Lord wants me to serve and I can't wait to get out and be with the people of the Philippines.
Other than that, I got a few babysitting jobs which was nice because I'm in need of some cash and I also have been exercising everyday with also keeps me happy! So yeah. Life is just good. I don't doubt that I'm where I'm supposed to be right now. I love being with my family and I love the Indigo Bay Ward! People have been so friendly and welcoming and there always seems to be something fun going on. I thought I would be missing Provo a ton if I moved home and of course there are people that I miss but I have been pleasantly surprised by how content I am here for the time being! The Lord's hand is in my life and I love it!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for your mission call!

    And people you miss in Provo: me!! Haha, but really I am so glad that you are having fun at home. It can be really hard to move home.

    You are amazing and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you SO much. i'm so glad that you feel the Lord's hand. I love going to the temple with you and having you to play with. i love you so much and am so excited for your mission.
    im coming in your suitcase!:) wait, what did i say?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dahling! I'm excited that I found your blog! The Philippians eh? That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete